|The online application period was open from 5 February until 24 April 2015 (24.00 Brussels local time, CET) at www.epsa2015.eu in the Applicants' Area. |
Watch the video guide for applicants for more information.
In order to apply for the EPSA 2015 the following steps needed to be followed:
1) Register on the EPSA website
2) You will receive an e-mail with log-in data
3) Complete and submit the online application form (We recommend to use another browser than Internet Explorer!)
4) You will receive an e-mail confirmation of application receipt and a notification of application processing.
With your log-in data you will be able to process your application:
5) Eligibility check by EIPA
6) If yes, email notification + allocation of EPSA registration number
7) If not, you will be informed of the reasons why your application is not eligible.
8) The evaluation phase begins.