|The online application period was open from 5 February until 24 April 2015 (24.00 Brussels local time, CET) at www.epsa2015.eu in the Applicants' Area. |
Watch the video guide for applicants for more information.
In order to apply for the EPSA 2015 the following steps needed to be followed:
1) Register on the EPSA website
2) You will receive an e-mail with log-in data
3) Complete and submit the online application form (We recommend to use another browser than Internet Explorer!)
4) You will receive an e-mail confirmation of application receipt and a notification of application processing.
With your log-in data you will be able to process your application:
5) Eligibility check by EIPA
6) If yes, email notification + allocation of EPSA registration number
7) If not, you will be informed of the reasons why your application is not eligible.
8) The evaluation phase begins.
This book aims to demonstrate that various creative and smart routes to excellent solutions are possible, by analysing success stories in different areas of local public management from seven European cities in the EPSA scheme – Bilbao (ES), Birmingham (UK), Mannheim (DE), Milan (IT), Tallinn (EE), Tampere (FI), and Trondheim (NO). It concludes by presenting seven steps leading to excellence. The only thing left to find out is: are other cities ready to take on the challenge?
What kind of ideas are behind the remodelling of the state and public sector, and how have these ideas materialized in practice? In this book the authors illustrate what are the driving forces behind the huge amount of public management reforms over the last three decades. Trends and ideas of public management reforms in practice are validated by data from European Public Sector Award cases (2009 and 2011).